to Women Who Love Psychopathspart of The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction and Public Pathology Education and the home of the “How to Spot a Dangerous Man Before You Get Involved” and “Women Who Love Psychopaths” books.
The Institute’s goal is to educate the public on the issues of psychopathology and how relationships with pathological individuals end in “inevitable harm.”
Our mission is to research pathological love relationship dynamics so we can teach others and provide treatment for those needing help from the psychological injuries of narcissists and psychopaths.
How Can We Help You?
The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction and Public Pathology Education offers the following products and services:
- Pathological Love Relationship Supportive Services–telephone coaching, in person coaching, teleconferencing group coaching, retreats, and advocacy program.
- Pathological Relationships and Pathology Books–products-books, workbooks, e-books, mp3’s, CD’s.
Click here to view our products catalog...
Dangerous relationships can exist in all our lives. If you have found yourself trapped in a soul-deadening experience with a dangerous person we can help. Are you experiencing the following:
- Fearing the dangerous, abusive, or problem-riddled relationship
- Confusionnot understanding why the dangerous person cant change
- Despairthey keep waiting for them to step up to the plate but it never happens
- Hopethat one day they will have a healthy relationship instead of the unhealthy relationship they are trapped in
- Misinformationthat dangerous people would be noticeable to anyone and only come in certain forms, careers, or behaviors
- Cultural Lack of Educationyou have not been taught the difference between those that can change and those that are permanently disordered and cant change, those with psycho-pathology
The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction and Public Pathology Education was created to:
- Provide education and support to reduce harm in pathological, violent, addicted, or abusive relationships
- To bring public education about the least discussed disorders of psycho-pathology
- And to teach how the general public can understand, detect, and protect themselves from people with these threatening kinds of disorders.
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find it to be a helpful resource of information on relationships, advice, education, and support for persons in relationships that are dangerous and unhealthy and wanting to end them. We never know when one act will help someone save their own life. So refer your friends and family and those needing help and support to our site for life-saving information. Today could be the day they leave.